<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 22, 2008

Is it the human condition to just bitch all the time? 

About anything? And everything? It's so draining to hear the constant barrage of complaints from coworkers and friends and family. It amazes me that I've spent so much of my life caught up in it. Now that I'm not interested in complaining anymore it's shocking to realize how much time is spent doing it. People seem to have trouble relating to me now that I don't, it's like they don't know what to say to me anymore. I hear it everywhere and I'm trying so hard to tune it out; I don't want to get caught up in it, nor do I want to judge or criticize the people I hear doing it. I just wish they could understand how much happier they could be if they weren't complaining about their lives all the time--it's such a sure fire way to bring yourself down!

I've just been on such a high myself for the past two weeks that I've been immune to it I guess. It's only now, that I'm coming down just a bit that I'm hearing it so much and feeling the effects of the negativity physically. I'm just so not interested in going there...

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]