<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Change of Heart 

Maybe I just needed to acknowledge the grumpiness.

Or maybe it's that my husband and are now chatting online planning out daughter's valentines day celebration. :) We've never been big into the V-Day thing but my 3 year old is soooo excited this year! She's been talking about it for days; silly me, it only occured to me this morning that maybe I should expand my "we don't really do V-day" to include her ideas...So, she's really into cutting and pasting these days, ususally she's cutting and pasting on the kitchen floor while I'm cooking and cleaning and John is doing taxes or finance stuff; the plan for Thursday is for all of us to cut and paste together, with some cool new red paper and lace--no cleaning or playing on the computer allowed! Then we'll have a cake picnic on the living room floor with this yummy strawberry angel cake recipe from J's grandmother.

So I'm happy. Life is good. I have no idea why I was down. I prayed for it to change. It did.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]