<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Not really in the mood, 

but I'm blogging everyday of November damnit and I'm only like 4 days in.

So, today was good. I cooked a fair amount; made a spaghetti sauce with ground turkey and a pot of pumpkin and white bean soup. Kind of an easy Sunday of cooking actually. Relatively.

The day started out much as most of yesterday; PMSing and pretty much just being a bitch. I willed myself to get over it though and 5 iced teas (not long islands, mind you, I'm sober this weekend) later I was ready to join the world of the living.

We got a ton of yardwork finished which is important giving our upcoming refi. God damn, I do wonder if my blog entries of late could be any more fucking boring.

Really, I've got stuff going on, just no real urge to write about it. That does make me wonder why I'm bothering to write a blog at all. I mean, I'm not saying anything...I'm not even mommy blogging. I'm not SAYING anything.

I guess honestly it's just kind of turned into a way for me to keep the few friends in my life who I know read it kept up to date on what I"m up to. At this point though I'm not even really doing THAT...

Weird. Really weird.

I could write more about the work boyfriend. I could write more about the real boyfriend. I could write about the husband. I could write about the daughter. I could write my new-found adventures in sobriety. I could write about my dad and his possible cancer that we'll find out more about tomorrow.

But now my husband's back in from working on the yard and I want to hang out with him for a while.

We'll try this again tomorrow. But at least I wrote something. Right?

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]