<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hmmm... 

Listening to my husband passive-aggressively bicker with his mother is about the most unsexy thing ever.

In other news; we had a fun dinner party last night. Just J's brother and his wife, us, and Suzie. I rocked it with the dinner. I apologize in advance to my vegan readers (hi C!) before I proceed with a brief description of 2 inch thick rib-eyes, rubbed with minced rosemary and garlic and grilled just till they were gorgeous and pink on the inside; mashed red potatoes made with tons of butter and cream; broiled portobellas; and tons of mini cream puffs and eclairs for dessert. Plus way too much red wine. It was a fantastic dinner. Oh, and this killer steak sauce that requires the sacrifice of an entire bottle of red wine, reduced down to about 1/4 cup. Fan-fucking-tastic dinner.

Now it's Saturday. I'm a little hung over. Irritable at listening to John and his mother go back and forth, and ready to get on with my day.

Suzie is amped on cream puffs and halloween candy and in high spirits.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]