<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Things are good. 

Who knows, maybe the praying worked. Or maybe the stars have aligned. Or maybe my intentions are better. I don't know. I think I'm going to keep up this praying thing in the meantime though. Things got better pretty quickly soon after I started. Last night I was awake with insomnia in the middle of the night. My stomach was feeling tighter and tighter and my thoughts were racing. I tried meditating for 20 minutes or so and then thought maybe I should get up and journal. Laziness kept me from getting up though and instead I decided that instead of ruminating I should just journal the words into a prayer. It seemed to work, I slept soundly after about 15 minutes and this morning feel no pressure to continue stressing over what now seem like very trivial issues. Pretty cool I guess.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]