<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

:( 

I've got that palpable, bodily feeling of dis-harmony today. Do you ever get that? I don't like it. I keep saying the wrong things and my body feels ungraceful and out of place. Not good. I'm not putting words together well, I'm bumping into things...I feel fat and out of shape. I'm limping cause I broke my pinky toe on Friday...All bad things. I guess it makes sense that I'm feeling down but I hate it. I feel like I'm wasting my life when I let myself get into places like this. And then I feel too stubborn to get out of it. Like I want to let everyone know how I'm feeling so maybe someone else can fix it or get me out of it instead.

I found the perfect dog for my family on psgreyhounds.org and now J's stonewalling again. I mean, everything he says is valid I guess but I'm sure that's part of it.

Boring post.

Back to work for me. I'll try to get something else written later.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]