<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 13, 2006

Another day, another...Wait, haven't I been here before? 

Actually, yesterday turned out pretty well. My boss' bosses, and my boss as well, were out of the office by about 11 a.m. so after a long lunch with John, I was able to sit at my desk and read for a good four hours. Sweet! I used to feel so frustrated when the bosses would leave early but I was still tied to the time clock and thus effectively hobbled and unable to leave work myself. Eventually though it occurred to me that I had just been given a significant chunk of hours to get paid for doing my very favorite (ok, maybe second very favorite) thing in the world, reading; and well, I could hardly complain. So as I've got very little work on my desk today I'm hoping for the bosses to clear out of here by about 1 at the latest. That would rock. My boss is currently at breakfast with a hottie sales rep so while I don't have the freedom to actually break out my reading material, I do have a few minutes to update this long-neglected blog.

And that's about all I've got for now. Maybe I'll do a real update later.

p.s. Andrew--I sent you a reply this morning, did you get it? I'm about finished with Comcast.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]