<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another day, another 8 1/2 hours of nothing to do. 

Oh come on, now that's not true! That 1/2 hour is my lunch break where I'll be able to sit quietly and read my gorgeous new slice of gossipy chicklit that I picked up at the library yesterday! If only I could read at my desk for the remainding 8 hours. As it happens, I'll probably have an hour of actual work float across my desk at different points during the day, and then I'll read the NY and Seattle Times and a bunch of blogs for a while before asking my co-workers if I can use their desks to check my myspace (for some nefarious reason only my computer is blocked to myspace.) So that's my day. If anyone has any eye-opening solutions please give a call.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]