<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're so stupid! I've had lots of bondage!" 

This was this gist of an irate email I received yesterday; quite possibly one of the funniest and more bizarre emails I've ever received.

I know this is a funny opening to a post when I haven't written in so long but really there just hasn't been much going on. I got myself involved in a crazy woman's drama this weekend which culminated in this bizarre email.

It's funny, I've been called a lot of names in my life, but considering that I'm a member of Mensa, I can honestly say I've NEVER been called stupid before. I'm not trying to come across a snobby smarty-pants, I just can't imagine coming across as stupid. The second sentence is the really funny part though--we weren't even talking about sex. I don't want to get into the whole ridiculous drama again so I'll just say that this woman had already sent me a (very poorly written) multiple paragraph email berating just about everything she surmised about me and then followed up about 1/2 hour later with this two sentence beauty just to let me know that "I've done lots of bondage, for a long time!!!" Just to clarify, I have no interest in this woman's sexual proclivities but it seemed really important to her that I was aware of them...

I'm home from work today, Suzie's down with something and I thought it would be better that we stayed home together and snuggled. She's napping now so maybe later if she goes down again I'll be able to write a bit more.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]