<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm sick. Bah. 

Grumble.

John had to stay home from work today because I feel too weak and tired to run after Suzie. As it happens, she may have a touch of it too as she seems unusually quiet. Oh well. It's still a big relief to not stress about it.

It's been a tough week. Suzie's been really bored around the house and the weather hasn't been very conducive to spending much time outside. I'm not sure what to do with her next week. I think we have a couple of play groups lined up which will be good but I've got to figure something out for the long run. We're both bored of hanging out in the house and when we go outside all she wants to do is run all the way up the driveway to the road. I swear, these babies have such radar for what they're not supposed to do. Babies are totally wild. Literally.

I'm really just checking in. I don't have the energy to type anymore today.

Sick=grumpy.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]