<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Hmmm, no title ideas today. 

I've not been much into blogging lately. I've been up and way down and when I'm down I have no energy to blog and when I'm up I have too much to catch up on. I did use some of my up-ish time to start a myspace account. I'm such a dork.

Really brief recap...Suzie started daycare, she's been sick ever since and so have we. Bah. My car died a week ago Sunday--double bah--I really loved that car, so we're in the market for a new one which is kind of fun but a lot of energy and work. Oh, yeah, and my previous employer called and asked me back. I told them I was only willing to work part time and wanted to be able to leave the office when my work was finished (my big issue before was punching the time clock and having to stay to 5 even with an empty desk) and they're willing to work with me on that. I still don't love the job but I need one, especially with the car issue and having the freedom to leave by 2:30 or so if needed (and not come in till 9:30 or so in the morning) makes up for the lack for passion, at least for the time being.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]