<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The ongoing adventures of Adonis and Barbie 

Well, not really. When I asked my man what names he thought would be appropriate for this new and improved super-secret blog that's what he came up with. I don't think they quite fit. I don't know. I mean, they're real close, but just not quite. He does look a hell of a lot like Fabio and I'm confused for a playmate at least daily though, so maybe he is onto something.

But I hate the DH, DD thing. Freaking hate it. I especially hate it when someone writes "My DH is such an insensitive jerk" or something along those lines. "Dear Husband" just sounds way too subservient and really kinda lame to me.

You know, there was a time when I would have said "fucking hate it" without a second thought. I just get more and more grown up by the day.

Anyway, I'm still stuck on what to call us. This sucker is going to be searchable over my dead body so I've got to come up with something not resembling my name or anything directly relatable to me. I guess for the meantime though I'm going ultra-basic; I'm Jane, he's John, the small-fry is Susie. You know, we're the Smiths. Just your average, everyday people next door. Except we're not, just like everybody else.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]