<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's been a quiet couple of days. 

Suzie's on an eating strike--she's nursing a ton but not interested in much food these days. It's a little frustrating as a cracker or orange has been a panacea to just about everything the past couple of months--I've gotten a lot done while she happily munches away by my side. This week though she just wants "up up up" which is fine, once I get my head back to what's important, but I'm getting less done.

Oh, yeah, I'm also getting less done as for the past week I've devoted her nap time to working out! It's so exciting to be back into my body again. After only 5 days I've got less pain in my back, can hold this 20 pound toddler for longer periods of time, and just feel all around happier. Yea for exercise! I'm sick to death of not fitting in the majority of my clothes so I'm kicking it into high gear this month.

That's about it for now. Yeah, slow post but I told myself I wanted to at least sit down at the keyboard once per weekday and I missed yesterday so that's that.

0 Comment(s)
Comments: Post a Comment
  • [Top]